Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 25 Radiation Treatments

Elroy tried to ambush me last night in my sleep.  Woke up about 1:30 in pain, but a quick shot of honey and pain medicine and that guy was last seen dragging his tail back into the jungle.  Will have to see the doctor today about some better medicine because I suspect he'll be back stronger tonight and this stuff is very temporary.

Had a slight setback last night while trying to do the flouride trays.  Started gagging and ended up throwing up my "supper" of protein shakes.  Must have swallowed some of the flouride because the Dentist said I'd get sick if I did so.  Anyway, might have to start doing the flouride during the day.  Seem to have most gagging problems at night after the radiation. 

Feeling great right now, very little spitting going on today for some reason.  I took two Percocets and they haven't made me sleepy, so I can continue to work.

No comments: