Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 10 After Last Treatment

Well, had a rough weekend, lot of spitting and no visible progress in my mouth sores.  Actually looks worse than it did after the last radiation treatment.

Today, I woke up and went all day until around 4 without spitting, without gagging, and without throwing up.  After 4 the coughing/spitting picked up a bit, but nothing like this weekend.  Don't understand the problem, but Elroy is still giving it his best shot.  I can deal with it but I'm ready for this to be over.

As long as I'm on the Chemo, another 10-14 days worth, then of course the "healing" process can't really begin, because the Chemo keeps the immune system suppressed.  Must continue to push the fluids. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Don't give that bastard Elroy an inch. YTM.
- Brad, Range Rider