Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 20 After Last Treatment

Okay, finally starting to see real progress.  Had a great day yesterday, worked out 20+ minutes on the treadmill, good tripcep routine on the bowflex and worked all day.  Still having some trouble eating but mainly because of the crude stuck in my lower throat.  Thick as melted cheese and could not get it out of there.  When I cough it up I have pull hand over hand trying to get it out, but not quite consistent enough to stay together.  Did have some success with hot tea, so today I'll use that tactic again and try to break it up and flush it down.  Have seen a significant slow down on the spitting though so I'm happy about that.  Sleeping very well.  I've been up a couple of hours today and the spitting seems to be about the same as yesterday so looking forward to another good day. 


No comments: