Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

As Thanskgiving approaches I have much to be thankful for. I am in great shape and feel really good. Getting plenty of exercise and eating right to make sure Elroy stays gone.

Some minor hassles with the crude in the throat, but I can live with it, just need to keep a drink nearby at all times, but I've noticed that I can go much longer between drinks than a month ago.

Eating anything I want, but of course dry foods (bread, crackers, etc.) are not as easy to get down as something with juice in it like veggies and fruit. Still enjoy a steak every once in a while, but trying to stick with chicken and fish.

Life is GOOD.

I appreciate all the positive comments and support from friends, family, and in some cases strangers who have posted to the blog. Thanks and may God bless you and yours.

No comments: