Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 29 Radiation Over

Okay, three more to go and I'm done.  Have had a little more saliva problems tonight, but still pushing the fluids and honey and seems to get it under control.  Am ready for this to be over.  Saw the Radiation doctor today and she confirmed what the Chemo doctors told us the other day, usually after the 4th week, should have been in the hospital so I'm doing great with this thing.

She wants me to start eating something so the muscle don't fail me later, but I figure the honey is about a thick as anything I could eat and I'm putting down plenty of that, but will try some pudding or applesauce tomorrow. 

The white stuff in my mouth is a good sign that the sores are trying to heal, so again, the honey is having a positive effect and should help heal up quickly once Friday is over.

Elroy, you got three more shots at the knockout hoss, better do something quick because I'm getting my second wind. 

No comments: