Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Radiation Day 30-Elroy Makes a Comeback















Apparently Elroy is not ready to quit yet. Last night he kept
me up quite a bit, this time fluids coming up from deeper in the throat.
Feels like something stuck down there and I was coughing up blood
and spitting out a lot of thick saliva all night. The honey finally got
it under control somewhat, but it has bothered me all day. The best
I felt all day was right after the radiation treatment, but that lasted
only a couple of hours and now I'm gagging and spitting up again.

Not nearly as bad as those 3 days just before I stated drinking the honey
but enough to make it uncomfortable.

Two more treatments left. The sores up in the back of the mouth look
pretty good, but I can't see farther down where it's bothering me now, so
just have to get happy!

Pain still not an issue.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: